Wizz Air Jobs : International cabin crew
Have you ever dreamed of a unique place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin Crew life is just like that!
We are continuously searching for positive, energetic and motivated candidates for flight attendant/cabin crew positions to join our award-winning team.
What does it mean to be part of the W500 International Cabin Crew Team?
You are extremely adventurous and mobile.
You are super excited to join any base in our network.
Minimum stay in a base 18 months.
ASSESSMENT DAY good to knows:
The recruitment process is performed ONLINE.
1. step – send your application, for the open position
2. step – if you are matching with our basic requirements, you will be invited to complete Indivizo pre-recorded interview
3. step – you will be invited for a MS Teams online interview
You should the recruitment results in maximum two weeks!
Working as a Wizz Air flight attendant, you will:
- Focus on both safety and customer care aspects
- Perform on board and ground duties in a way to comply with the Company’s policies
- Manage in-flight sales and cash handling
- Welcome passengers with a smile and help them during the flight
- Act in accordance with our values: dedication, inclusivity, positivity, integrity
- Be part of a new family of more than 6,000 aviation enthusiasts
- You are aged 18 or over
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi – You are aged 21 or over
- You have an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have high school degree
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English and in an additional Central Eastern European language (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian)
- Wizz Air UK (Luton): You are fluent – written and spoken – in English, additional CEE language knowledge is an advantage
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi base): You are fluent – written and spoken in English; Arabic language knowledge is an advantage
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You are able to swim
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon work schedule
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing uniform
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
What can we offer…
TRAINING ALLOWANCE during the training period – whcih is equal to a full basic salary of the location
ACCOMODATION/TRANSPORTATION if the training location is not in your current country
HEALTH INSURANCE for the whole duration of the training
Perks and benefits: competitive salary, social security & work insurance, complete and free Cabin Crew training, free tickets based on experience and employee discounted tickets, paid holiday
Career development opportunities at one of the fastest growing airlines
Work-life balance: no layovers – opportunity to lead normal life in your home town, flexible roster, possibility to swap duties/working days vs. OFF days
Wizz Air Culture:
- SPORT EVENTS: Wizz Air Half Marathons and Running events
- BASE EVENTS: bowling, karaoke, paintball, hot chocolate/fruit day etc.
- WORK & TRAVEL: opportunity to work at different Wizz Air bases upon need/request
- WORK ON SPECIAL/VIP FLIGHTS: open flights, anniversary events
Follow Wizz Air :